Wednesday 11 July 2012

10 Questions you SHOULD ask your Wedding Photographer..



Before putting your thoroughly thought out, one day in your life Wedding in someone’s hands, please ask  her a few questions in order to have some peace of mind.



  1. Can I see your Portfolio?

  1. Can I give you a list of shots that I would like taken on the day?

  1. Do you provide a written contract?

  1. How much direction or posing do you do during the day?

  1. Can you show me a complete set of recent wedding photographs?

  1. How long have you been in the business?

  1. Can I check your references?

  1. Why are you a photographer?

  1. How would you characterize your style?

  1. Do I feel a connection with this photographer as well as her photos? Are our personalities a good match?


What other questions would you/have you asked your photographer?