Monday 7 January 2013

Anika & Ganief


Well, now that I have caught my breath and the holiday rush/season is over, I would like to post our first wedding for the year. Please enjoy and feel free to comment as you like :)



Anika and Ganief were married on the 24th of November 2012.

Their intimate family ceremony was so heart-warming and special. These two are such an adorable couple, I absolutely loved photographing their special day. Anika knew exactly what she wanted for her photographs, yet she still gave me free reign for fresh ideas! I just LOVED this MO-vember wedding!

Congratulations Ganief and Anika!
















This is what Anika had to say about their Wedding Photographs:

Hi Julie


My apologies for only contacting you now. Ganief and I have received our wedding CD. We are very happy with our wedding photo's!

We have not yet decided which wedding photo's we would like to enlarge, but I will try n send you an email by the latest next week Monday.

Thank you for the breathtaking wedding photo's :-)


Kind regards,
Anika